As the previous post says… it’s a start.
I’m kinda new to this whole blogging thing and sort of stumbled across this, like you stumble back home from a drunken night out.
So, what do I put in my blog? Well, as this blog is aptley named ‘Baskers World’ I guess I should be writing about what’s been happening to me. For those of you who don’t know me I guess there are a few basics I should fill you in on…..
- I’m a terrible speller
- I’m currently working at HM Treasury
- I don’t do mornings… I’m not really a morning person
- I’m originally from Dundee, Scotland
- I can’t drive, and don’t want to learn to drive – I’m a believer in the Public Transport System…..
- Last time I cried – this is sad, it was the last episode of Doctor Who when the Doctor and Rose parted. Did I mention that I was a Doctor who fan?
- I’ve never kept a diary, so keeping this blog up to date will be a challenge!
Well, I guess that’s enough for now……
Baskers I love the blog! I am proud of you, keep it up. Although it really does remind me of how much i miss London and that I miss you all : – ) Say Hi to all and big hugs to you all. How’s that aversion to PDA going???? ; – )